Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas PJs... better late than never!

I'm a bit late with the PJs this year, but I decided not to get to stressed over them. They'd be ready when I was done and not a day before..... that turned out to be Dec 27. The green fleece were a special request, to match the fleece hat (lord I must have made that at least 3 years ago, but it has recently been found & has a new lease on life). I just want to hug her when she's in them! She wants to wear them all day, not sure if that will work for food shopping this afternoon!

The second PJs are dogs and all things English...well not quite, whoever designed this fabric didn't realize we don't have "STOP" signs in England! Anyhow she loves all the dogs and appreciates the English landmarks, especially since our visit last summer.